How to use Sterling bank transfer code to transfer money from Sterling Bank accounts to another and other banks,
with any mobile phone or device linked to a network service provider.
Step by step instructions to transfer money from Sterling Bank Account.
The procedures itemized below will explain to you
From One Sterling Bank Account to Another
- Dial *822*4*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#
- For instance, *822*4*5000*1234567890#, to transfer 5,000 nairas to 1234567890 on the cell phone number you used to open your Sterling Bank account.
- You will choose the bank type and enter your stick for the exchange to be confirmed.
- How to Lock Your Bank Account with GTBank using *737*
Transfer to Other Banks USSD TRANSFER CODE FOR STERLING BANK
- Dial *822*5*Amount*NUBAN Account Number#
- For instance, *822*5*5000*1234567890#, to move 5,000 nairas to 1234567890 on the cell phone number you used to open your Sterling Bank account.
- You will choose the bank type and enter your stick for the exchange to verify with the last four digits of your check card.
- Get Airtel 1GB for N200, 2GB for N500 Special Data Offer
- Cheapest Data Plans For Android iOS, and PC Users in Sept
- Get MTN 1GB for N200 and 4GB for N1000 Through MyMTN App
- Learn How To Make Free Calls With Your Airtel Line For 6months
- New Offer – Get 9mobile 7GB Bonus With 1GB Data
- Get MTN 1GB for N100 Naira Valid for 30 Days [100% LEGIT]
- Get MTN 3.5GB For Free With This Code [100% VALID]
- MTN Free Talk Airtime For All Users See Code: Independence Day Freebie
Best MTN TalkMore Tariff Plan You Should Be [100% Airtime]
Latest MTN Cheat – Get MTN 120GB of Free Data Now